Gorkhalis : Dont dare!


Eveyone knows the bravery of the gorkhali soldiers and they even made impression to the British. They were able to prevent their country:Nepal from the colonization of Britain, thus proving their brave courage and determination.


Watch this video: HITLER MENTIONING GORKHAS:









Watch : Gorkha School Britain


Till now in the veins of every gorkhali aka.nepali, the blood of bir gorkhalis is still flowing.










" If I had Gurkhas, no armies in the world will defeat me. "
- Adolf Hitler             


"In the world, there is only one place is secured that's when you are between the Gurkhas."
 - Prince Charles         


" If I had Gurkhas on my side, I will have my dinner in New Delhi".
- A Pakistani General   


"Defeat is not a word in their vocabulary."

- Jon Collins, Former Gorkha commander





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interested to watch any movie online?? Well,these sites may be useful!

Wanna learn hacking? These operating systems could be your best opinion.